Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Acceptance of Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time with or without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to periodically review this Site and these Terms. Your continued use of this Site and Offerings after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement and acceptance of the modified Terms.
As used in these Terms, references to our “Affiliates” include our owners, licensees, assignees, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, officers, directors, suppliers, partners, sponsors, advertisers, and includes (without limitation) all parties involved in creating, producing, and/or delivering this Site and/or contents and Offerings available on this Site.
BY USING THIS SITE AND OFFERINGS ON THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, PLEASE EXIT THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE, OFFERINGS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, OR THESE TERMS, IS TO CEASE USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE PARTICULAR OFFERINGS.
3. Site Conduct, Posting Policies, & Third Party Websites
User-Created Content Guidelines: Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for any comments or posts you may leave on the Site. Christine Law Schaffer is not responsible for any posting made by a user. By posting information on the Site, or by otherwise using any communications service, message board, newsgroup, or other interactive service available on the Site, you agree that you will not post comments, messages, links, code, information, pictures, or other material that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, profane, defamatory, deceptive, inaccurate, fraudulent, tortious, invasive of another’s privacy, or includes graphic descriptions of sexual or violent content;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- consists of unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spam”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains any form of malicious code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functionality of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or otherwise causes damage, or allows you to obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- breaches the security of, compromises or otherwise allows access to secured, protected or inaccessible areas of this Site, or attempts to gain access to other network or server via your account on this Site;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
4. Christine Law Schaffer’s Intellectual Property
5. Privacy & Security
This site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. We may make changes to the content and offerings on this site at any time without notice to you. The content available on this site may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such content.
The use of the offerings through this site is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damages you incur as a result.
7. Payments, Refunds, and Cancellations
8. Limitation of Liability & Indemnification
In no event shall we or our affiliates be liable to you or any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profit loss; your use of the information or content contained on the site; or your reliance upon the accuracy of information contained on the site, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or of any website referenced or linked to from this site.
Further, we shall not be liable in any way for third party promises regarding our offerings or content or for assistance in conducting commercial transactions with the third party through this site, including without limitation the sale of products or services.
9. Termination of Use
10 Electronic E-Mail Contact.
11 Miscellaneous Provisions